Pulp moulding machines of high quality
The pulp moulding machines manufactured by Inmaco are capable of producing a wide variety of pulp moulded paper packages. Our pulp moulding machines can produce complex shapes in many sizes and are fully automatic.
The Markhorst MT-Systems machines for pulp moulding
The MT machines produce packaging for a wide range of basic packages, at a very attractive price level. With the appropriate tooling and adjustments these machines can be adjusted to produce both thin- and heavy wall products. The Markhorst MT-Systems are suitable for the production of cushion packaging and support packaging. The main characteristics of these machines are:
- production capacities vary from 20 to 250 kg per hour;
- they are suited with automatic or semi-automatic hot air drying system;
- they are used for conventionally moulded products with require afterpressing.
Afterpressing is a system which will improve the shape and surface of the pulp moulded package. We supply a full range of presses for this purpose: from hydraulical hand-fed presses to fully automatic, high capacity mechanical presses.
The MT-125: pulp moulding package machine for medium volumes
The MT-125 is a conventional pulp moulding machine for the production of a wide range of products in medium volumes. The MT-125 is very flexible in operation, changing from one product type to another is quick and easy. Different products can be produced side by side. The MT-125 has the following important properties:
- Output: up to 125kg per hour;
- Table size: 650 x 2100 mm;
- Shots per minute: up to 5;
- Max. product height: 150mm;
- Drying oven: hot air tunnel dryer, 15m;